Login as a User

how to sell avon products successfully

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. how to sell avon products successfully

Asked: 2019-04-04 04:59:10

My best friend has been selling Avon products for 10 years. She seems to really enjoy selling all those lotions and makeup products, and she swears by the stuff she sells. Now I'm interested in joining the craze and getting involved in selling Avon products too. I want to make sure I can make an honest living out of this opportunity and that it will be worth it for me. I can talk to my friend but I'm interested in outside opinions - does anyone here have experience in successfully selling Avon products? What are the tips and tricks to success in this selling scheme?

Answered: 2019-04-05 09:40:57

Well done - I'm so happy to tell you this is a choice that you won't regret. The best tips and tricks I would suggest for selling Avon is to pay close attention to the products and really know your stuff. Your prospective customers will appreciate your knowledge and confidence in the products you're selling. For the best chances of success, study and use your Avon products and share your personal stories with your buyers. Tell them how a certain lotion or makeup product works for you, and what else they should know about it.

Answered: 2019-04-05 20:48:35

Congratulations on joining the Avon family! This is a big move for you and something that you should be super pumped about. I only started two years ago so I'm relatively new to the whole Avon thing, but I've already made enough to quit my full-time job and take care of my family. I'd say the number one thing for you to remember is that not everyone will be interested in your products or buy them, but that's okay. You have to stay positive and professional in every interaction and encounter. I have people who initially didn't want to buy Avon and eventually came back to me and gave it a go.

Answered: 2019-04-05 16:28:19

Hooray! How thrilling that you're going to start your Avon journey. I have been sellin Avon for five years and it's easily one of the best things I ever decided to do. I'm confident you won't regret investing in your future through Avon. My top tip for you would be to reach out to other Avon sellers and really become part of the community. We are all friendly and easy to work with and we really want to see others succeed. Of course I want to sell a lot of my products but I also want Avon to do well as a whole. This mindset will help you so much.

Answered: 2019-04-05 09:33:44

First and foremost, it's important to go into your new endeavor with Avon with an open mind and a positive attitude. I've been doing this for years and there are ups and downs, but as long as you look on the bright side and appreciate every opportunity, you'll go far. There's been way more good than bed in my experience with Avon, and now I'm selling more than I ever have before. It's really exciting to think about the future and what I can accomplish moving forward, and I hope you see the same success by working hard and taking the time to enjoy the process.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers