Login as a User

what herbalife shake flavor is the best

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. what herbalife shake flavor is the best

Asked: 2019-02-25 05:05:18

Hey people! I’m having a good day since I’ve decided to turn my life around. I want to get back in shape and start my diet again. I know people say you shouldn’t call a diet a diet anymore but I have to otherwise I feel like I can snack all day long. So, I was trying to come up with some ways to lose some weight and was doing some research online and came across this site that has some good healthy stuff. Have you guys heard of Herbalife? I was thinking of trying their meal replacement shakes since they have good things about them online. So, what do are your guys favorite flavors? I can’t decide which one to try.

Answered: 2019-02-25 15:24:17

Personally I love their cookies n’ cream flavored ones but I guess it all comes down to personal choices. Some people might like this flavor but some don’t like cookie n’ cream at all so I guess you might have to choose one that’s more your taste. Some people also like the mint chocolate so maybe try one of these if they sound good.

Answered: 2019-02-25 10:15:13

It really depends on what you prefer since they have several different types of flavors to choose from. I really like the cookies n’ cream flavor myself, but you might like something different. You can always ignore the flavor or just pick one that you think you might like. Up to you.

Answered: 2019-02-25 23:59:11

Hey Cathryn, I guess we all like different types of flavors since I like the chocolate one that they have. Simple and tastes good to me anyway. I don’t know if you are a chocolate fan so you could try it out and see if you like it. Or you can try the other types they have like the cookie n’ cream one since that seems pretty popular.

Answered: 2019-02-26 03:19:38

I love love love the mint chocolate. I love mint chocolate anyway so maybe it’s just my personal tastes but I loved it when I used to get it a while ago. I don’t know about the other flavors. You can probably try out some for your own personal taste since people like different flavors.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers