Login as a User

what's nu skin

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. what's nu skin

Asked: 2019-08-04 05:56:41

A friend of mine invited me to some kind of get together to learn about new (nu?) skin? I really don’t have time for many activities outside of taking care of my kids and work. I have no idea what it is, (a product? A company?) other than I think she is working for or selling the stuff. I’m not having much luck doing research online and want to find out what kind of product or company it is before I decide if I want to commit to attending this event and if the products are worth buying. Please help!

Answered: 2019-08-04 10:21:49

it's a network marketing company for people who want better, younger or healthier looking skin. Over time, the use of their products will help you achieve those goals but it isn’t an instant thing. You’ll have to commit to a skincare routine and stick with it (but you should be doing that already)

Answered: 2019-08-06 02:51:05

nu skin sells products and supplements to help fight or reverse signs of aging and give you “new” skin. You also have the chance to sell these products and spread the word about this company by becoming a brand affiliate!

Answered: 2019-08-04 13:02:48

nu (not new) skin is a multi level marketing company based out of Utah. it is known for their anti aging products, which aim to give you "new" skin with their continued use. Personally, i love their stuff and would sell it if i had a bit more time. Chances are, your friend is working for the company and selling the products. You should go, you might learn something new and find something you can't live without!

Answered: 2019-08-05 04:47:04

it's a multi-level marketing scam. stick to your doctor's recommendations on how to fight signs of aging or use drugstore brands. Literally anything is better than choosing to use this over-priced, scammy product!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers