Login as a User

can legalshield help with credit score

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. can legalshield help with credit score

Asked: 2019-08-23 20:49:26

I went to buy a car a few weeks ago and learned that I was not approved for a loan. This was a shock because my credit score had always been good. The first thing I did when I got home was look up my credit score. I scanned all the documents and found items that were unfamiliar to me. I think that someone may have taken my identity and ruined my credit. I don’t know what to do or who to call. Now that I know something has went wrong, should I seek legal help for my credit score?

Answered: 2019-08-25 15:52:38

Getting helpt with Legalshield is easy. You will need to have purchased a plan that fits your family. When a credit concern arises you can contact them via email or phone. Visit their website to get more information.

Answered: 2019-08-25 07:33:09

Your credit score can be affected by many circumstances. Legalshield is here to help with all of them. If you have inaccurate or false information on your credit report, legalshield can help. Identity theft and scams also covered under legalshield.

Answered: 2019-08-24 10:56:45

Legalshield is a group of attorneys that specialize in different areas. When you contact legalshield they will ask you what credit problems you are dealing with and match you with an attorney that best fits your needs.

Answered: 2019-08-24 02:21:58

Legalshield is a team of attorneys that are well-versed in the law. They are able to get resources that would otherwise be unavailable to you. You are there first priority.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers