Login as a User

how to use legalshield

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. how to use legalshield

Asked: 2019-06-26 07:43:27

I signed up for a LegalShield membership because I want to fight for custody of my children in court and needed to know what steps to take. I don’t trust the attorney that the court assigned to me and am worried that they won’t do the best job possible. I decided to sign up for LegalShield because I thought I could run the case by the attorneys at LegalShield to ensure that everything is done as well as possible. I’m not really sure how to use the membership, though and want to be sure that I am able to make the most of it. How can I use the membership for my case?

Answered: 2019-06-28 04:09:23

All you need to do is submit the information about your case to the company. They then have attorneys look over your case for you and provide you with insight on what the right option may be for your case. If you don’t feel comfortable with your attorney, the company can help you find a local attorney that may make you feel more comfortable.

Answered: 2019-06-28 04:33:01

The attorneys at LegalShield can help you determine what your options are for your case. They can walk you through what everything means and answer any questions you have. You can even get connected with someone nearby that can give you help with your case so you can feel as secure as possible with the situation.

Answered: 2019-06-26 12:51:14

It’s a good idea to get additional guidance when it comes to your custody cases. You can submit your case information to the attorneys at LegalShield to determine if there are any changes that need to be made to your case to better the outcome. Most attorneys don’t want you to work with other attorneys when they are handling your case though. You need to talk to your attorney and let them know what your issues are.

Answered: 2019-06-26 11:20:34

Custody cases can be very in-depth, complicated and hard to understand. If you feel that your attorney isn’t explaining things clearly, you can use a LegalShield membership to ensure you understand everything throughout your case. The attorneys can answer your questions and ensure that you know everything that you need to know every step of the way.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers