Login as a User

which mary kay products are the best

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. which mary kay products are the best

Asked: 2019-05-08 20:07:33

I'm new to the Mary Kay brand (new as in i don’t actually have anything from the company yet) but have heard great things about the product line from all my friends. I’m meeting with my new mary kay consultant tomorrow and want to get an idea of which items i should ask her about. Are there any certain products I should ask to try first? Are there particular items i absolutely have to have? Also, which products do you find work the best? I’m nervous and excited but don’t want to seem like a needy or uninformed client which is why im asking you guys!

Answered: 2019-05-10 02:21:53

everyone's skin is different but I found a lot of products I love just by asking my consultant for samples... there are also a lot of sites that offer non-biased opinions, so those might be worth a shot to get some insight. Some people have better using multiple lines and brands of products while others find that their skin reacts best to one particular brand and formula. Until you know this, it will be a game of trial and error.

Answered: 2019-05-09 00:27:55

none of them! they made my skin break out and the makeup barely lasted through a baseball game! i’m super unhappy with my entire experience and cant figure out how to return this crap. If i would have known what i know now, i would have stayed FAR FAR AWAY from this entire stupid company.

Answered: 2019-05-09 08:12:17

Mary Kay offers both makeup and skincare so it depends on what you're looking for. as far as makeup goes, I'm a huge fan of the lash love mascara. Because my skin is acne-prone, I use the clear proof acne system. Talk to a consultant to figure out what products will meet your needs the best.

Answered: 2019-05-10 09:25:27

overall, I prefer MK's skincare products over their makeup. this is mainly because the makeup doesn't wear well on my skin (but this doesn't mean it won't work for you!!) ask your consultant for samples to be sure you like whatever product you’re interested in that way you know you’ll love it before you spend your money!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers