Login as a User

how much will herbalife cost

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. how much will herbalife cost

Asked: 2019-09-07 06:32:47

I was hoping someone on here can give me some much needed advice. My son wants some of the Herbalife products. He’s about the right age for this stuff, but I’m not sure if it’s something that will work. But I also want to know how much I’m going to be paying for this stuff if I do decide to get it for him. He’s pretty active so I’m pretty sure he won’t waste it. How much will Herbalife cost me, you think? He probably doesn’t want too much stuff, but I want to know the price range of these products and compare it to others.

Answered: 2019-09-08 04:24:59

It really depends on what your son is looking for, because the prices vary. However, most of the stuff they have in their product line is pretty expensive. If you get one of their meal replacement shakes, it’s about $40 per container. However, if you decide to get their ultimate program that comes with 8 different products, it’s as high as $233.

Answered: 2019-09-08 18:38:05

You could start him out with those protein snacks called Protein Bites, because they are only $28 or so. Or if he’s really serious about working out then, you might end up spending $67 on protein drinks or $40 for meal replacement shakes. The prices vary from what type of products you want, but they are all pretty high.

Answered: 2019-09-07 14:23:08

You might have to figure out what your son wants before knowing for sure how much you are going to spend or give him a limit of how much he can spend. Their prices are pretty expensive since they’re a MLM company, so it’s going to be pretty expensive. However, if you get your son some protein drink or something similar, it might cost you 67 dollars.

Answered: 2019-09-09 03:29:43

If you decide to get Herbalife products, you will be paying a lot of money each month, especially if you decide to use it a lot. For example, the meal replacement shakes are $40. However, you will probably have to get two per month of these things if you want to use it everyday since you have to make two drinks per day like it says. Pretty expensive for some people.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers