Login as a User

what avon products are paraben free

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. what avon products are paraben free

Asked: 2019-10-30 20:12:03

I have heard that parabens are very dangerous to have absorbed into the skin. I know that there are some products that commonly have parabens in them like deodorants, lipsticks and more. I’m looking for products that are safe for me to use and that are safe to use on my kids. I know that Avon has been manufacturing quality products for a long time, but are any of them made to be paraben-free? I would really like to try some of their products, but only if they are free of parabens. What products have they designed to be paraben-free that are worth the investment costs?

Answered: 2019-10-31 17:13:53

Avon started taking parabens out of some of their products back in 2002. Any products that could have the parabens replaced with other safer ingredients have been. This includes some of their antiperspirants, deodorants, women’s lip products and even some of the products that are manufactured for their children’s line.

Answered: 2019-10-31 15:23:49

There are many products created by Avon that don’t have parabens in them. You can read the ingredient labels to see what products are created without parabens. Look at their deodorants, lip products and some of the products that are manufactured for children to use. The website will detail what products do and do not contain parabens.

Answered: 2019-10-31 06:34:36

Parabens can be dangerous for you to have absorbed into your skin in large qualities over time. There are some people who have decided to completely stop using parabens, but there are only a limited number of products that are manufactured by Avon as being paraben free but not all of them are.

Answered: 2019-11-01 09:48:18

It’s best to talk to an Avon representative to find out more about the products that they manufacture that are paraben free. They can provide you with evidence that the products are not made with parabens to give you peace of mind that you are using the safest products possible on your family.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers