Login as a User

how does legalshield make money

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. how does legalshield make money

Asked: 2019-03-07 10:09:15

I’ve seen advertisements for LegalShield, and it seems like their services are way more affordable than hiring an attorney privately on your own to represent you. I don’t understand how the company can make any money when they sell the services for so cheap. How do they actually make money? Are there hidden fees that they don’t tell you about when you first sign up for the membership? I don’t want to get stuck paying more than they claim I will have to pay because I don’t have extra money to waste on services that be worth the investment in the end.

Answered: 2019-03-08 18:42:22

Every business has to make money. LegalShield is no different. They make sure that the money that they bring in is enough to cover their costs, and still leave them with profits after paying all of the business costs. They ensure that the fees they charge are enough to cover their costs.

Answered: 2019-03-08 13:02:55

LegalShield is able to make money because they don’t actually have to pay the high costs that come with having a brick and mortar business like most law firms have to pay. They work mainly online which makes their costs as minimal as they can be to ensure their business can be as profitable as possible.

Answered: 2019-03-07 14:52:57

LegalShield is a business that took the time to make a solid business structure. They charge clients a monthly fee for the services that they offer. They make money because not everyone who pays for their service fee every month uses the services. This means that the people who pay for the services and don’t use them serve as profits for the business.

Answered: 2019-03-08 02:01:13

Everyone who has a membership with LegalShield pays a fee for their membership. They make sure that the amount they charge for the memberships is enough for them to be able to be profitable in the end. The people who work for LegalShield are paid a fair fee for their services, but it is far less than they would make if they were to be retained on their own.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers