Login as a User

what amway doesn't tell you

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. what amway doesn't tell you

Asked: 2020-01-11 07:35:48

I'm not sure I want to be apart of Amway. I've heard a bunch of bad things about becoming a distributor for them. People say it’s a waste of your money and all that stuff. Do you guys know what amway doesn’t tell you? It just feels like they are trying to trick people into joining them but I don’t understand how you lose so much money from this place. Can anyone help me? Any answer or comments would be appreciated since my friend keeps telling me about this place. He wants to join but I’m not so sure about it.

Answered: 2020-01-12 18:51:24

I guess Amway doesn’t want people to know is that a lot of people in the US think it’s all a scam. They get people to sign on as an independent business owner and then they get them to buy material off them to learn the business. It wouldn’t be that bad, but I think they care only about getting more and more people instead of selling products. And they were sued a while ago in the US and didn’t let it go to trial. Instead, they settled for a large sum of money.

Answered: 2020-01-12 08:04:44

I heard a lot of weird things about Amway recently. They tell their representatives not to tell potential customers what they are selling until the very end because they don’t want people to have prejudiced views about it from what they’ve heard about Amway before. That sounds suspicious to me.

Answered: 2020-01-12 00:24:21

I heard a lot of the people on top of this MLM company make more money selling stuff to the independent business owners to teach them how to learn the way of the Amway business than they do at selling Amway products. It really doesn’t make sense to me why they aren’t promoting their products enough.

Answered: 2020-01-11 16:06:10

I heard they try to entice you with seminars and tapes of stuff to learn how to become a good seller, but I think it’s all about selling stuff and profiting off those who want to earn a living. I think they also tell their representatives not to tell their customers at presentations what company they work for until the very end of their presentation too.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers