Login as a User

can you cancel legalshield

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. can you cancel legalshield

Asked: 2019-08-21 16:31:22

I decided to sign up for a LegalShield membership because I though my business was going to have legal issues somewhere along the way. Fortunately, we have not had any issues and I don’t feel like I am really going to use the membership like I thought I would. I don’t want to keep paying for services that I am not using. Is there a way to cancel my LegalShield membership or am I just stuck with it until the membership expires? I’m not trying to get the money that I’ve already spent back. I just want to stop paying for services in the future.

Answered: 2019-08-22 17:06:47

In order to be able to cancel your membership, you need to contact them in writing and let them know that you want to cancel it. If you don’t cancel it in writing, your membership will stay active and be automatically renewed, meaning you’ll continue to pay the membership fees.

Answered: 2019-08-22 11:55:03

On their website, LegalShield states that you can cancel a membership by contacting them directly. You need to send an email to the company that states why you want to cancel the membership and when you want the cancelation to take place. You won’t be charged any more membership fees but won’t have access to any of the great features that comes with a membership anymore.

Answered: 2019-08-23 01:18:57

LegalShield doesn’t tie you into long contracts if you aren’t satisfied with the services that they provide or don’t need them. You can contact the company through a written notice and let them know that you no longer find their services useful. They need to know your name, address, and membership number to cancel the membership.

Answered: 2019-08-22 08:32:30

LegalShield makes it easy to cancel your membership. All you have to do is contact the company in a written letter or email stating that you no longer want to renew your membership. Include the membership number and pertinent personal information in the written notice to ensure that the right account can be canceled.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers