Login as a User

countries where amway is banned

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. countries where amway is banned

Asked: 2019-10-22 01:19:17

Hey, I'm trying to figure out if I want to start my own independent business with Amway since I love spreading the word about healthy products and selling stuff to people when I worked at a small grocery story in my hometown. However, I'm not sure about using Amway as the first step into the sales industry. I've heard some good and bad things about this place. But i'm always up to figuring out the facts before delving into judegment like some people. So, I was wondering if anyone on here knows if there are any countries that have Amway banned. Not to say that this company would be bad to work for if there are banned in places, but I just want to know more about the place.

Answered: 2019-10-22 02:32:29

I don’t think there’s any country that has banned Amway, yet. However, England did try to get it banned there but it didn’t go through. They still have operations in the United Kingdom, but who knows if they will try to ban it again. I hope this helps you decide what to do.

Answered: 2019-10-23 19:13:21

I didn’t see any countries online that said they had banned Amway from their country, which is kind of saying something since they have operations in over 100 countries and territories. You would think one of them had banned them for some kind of reason since not everyone likes MLM companies and try to find any excuse.

Answered: 2019-10-23 20:55:54

I looked this up for you. I wanted to know too since my boyfriend was thinking about joining Amway. I didn’t find any countries or places that have banned Amway. But you never know when a ban could happen, so it could happen if something bad happens in a certain location.

Answered: 2019-10-23 19:10:30

So far, I don’t think Amway has anyplace that has been banned. I do think some places have tried but haven’t succeeded in banning it from their country. You can search online again to make sure, but I couldn’t find anything. It was mostly old information that didn’t come to anything.

Answered: 2022-10-30 15:06:15

Not banned. Several FTC cases, and many big settlement payouts (even in the 1979 case regarding illegal pyramid). While settlements are not admissions of guilt, $25 million is quite a lot (see 2001 and 2007). The DeVos, Van Andel and the Amway diamonds, Yager, Britt, Duncan's, are large supporters of the Republic Party. Betsy DeVos made one of the largest individual financial donations of $1 million to the party. When Trump came to power, she was instituted as Minister of Education. Republican PACs were able to pass through a bill to allow for $289 Million payout in tax break for larger corporations. Amway is too big and too powerful to be banned. :)

Answered: 2022-10-30 15:06:16

Not banned. Several FTC cases, and many big settlement payouts (even in the 1979 case regarding illegal pyramid). While settlements are not admissions of guilt, $25 million is quite a lot (see 2001 and 2007). The DeVos, Van Andel and the Amway diamonds, Yager, Britt, Duncan's, are large supporters of the Republic Party. Betsy DeVos made one of the largest individual financial donations of $1 million to the party. When Trump came to power, she was instituted as Minister of Education. Republican PACs were able to pass through a bill to allow for $289 Million payout in tax break for larger corporations. Amway is too big and too powerful to be banned. :)

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers