Login as a User

which is best herbalife or nutrilite

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Herbalife
  4. >
  5. which is best herbalife or nutrilite

Asked: 2019-07-18 21:07:15

After years of hearing people talk about different companies that promise a healthier you, I have decided to find out for myself. Now is the time for me to get healthy and maybe lose a little weight. I have put it off for many years and now have found myself in not so good health situation. When I looked up nutritional programs I found out why I heard so much about all these different companies. There had to be hundreds. How does a person decide which one is the best for them? What is the difference between them? Help me please!

Answered: 2019-07-19 11:17:13

Herbalife and Nutrilite are companies that share the goal of helping people become healtheir. They are designed to be taken by people who want to gain an overall better quality of life. Both companies have developed a line of products that are aimed at helping people feel better from the inside out.

Answered: 2019-07-19 22:40:32

Herbalife is designed to help people become healthy and lose weight. Their line of products include meal replacement shakes and supplements to aid in weight loss. Herbalife also tells consumers what to eat and how to exercise to reach their weight loss goals. Nutrilite doesnt focus on weight loss. Their purpose is to help people eat healthy and organic.

Answered: 2019-07-20 12:31:07

No. Herbalife uses products that are grown all over the world. They extract botanicals and choose the best of ingredients. Nutrilite only uses organic versions of plants and minerals to create their products. Nutrilite sets its focus on being healthy but doing it through organic means.

Answered: 2019-07-20 00:02:00

No. Herbalife's purpose is to help people become healthier. Becoming healthier means weight loss is invovled. Their products use a program of meal replacement shakes and supplements. Nutrilite has a more desired focus on becoming environmentally friendly by eating organically. While you may experience weight loss with both, it is not the focus of both.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers