Login as a User

what advocare products are safe while breastfeeding

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. what advocare products are safe while breastfeeding

Asked: 2019-12-01 12:24:57

I had a baby not too long ago and I’m still breastfeeding. An old friend from college and I were chatting at the supermarket one day and she was raving about taking advocare after having her second child to lose the weight she gained. It really made me interested in learning more about advocare but since I’m still breastfeeding I don’t know if I can take this stuff yet and I wanted to know if anyone knows what products are safe to take while breastfeeding? Or maybe there isn’t any, but it’s just an option to think about if it is safe since I might wait until after I’m done with it.

Answered: 2019-12-02 03:48:56

I don’t know if you should take advocare products while breastfeeding but that’s my personal opinion on the matter. I think they have a few listed online of which ones are safe to use while women are pregnant or nursing still. A few that I remember is the Rehydrate gel and the meal replacement shakes.

Answered: 2019-12-01 20:06:20

Are you sure you want to use advocare products while you are still breastfeeding? I’m not sure if that’s healthy even though advocare says you some of their products might be safe to use while breastfeeding such as Vitamin and Amino Acid Supplement, VO2 Prime, and Performance Nutrition Bar. However, you never know the risks that could effect your baby. I don’t know if I would chance it myself

Answered: 2019-12-02 17:34:00

I did search this a while back for my sister since she was adamant that she continue using this stuff. AdvoBar Meal Nutrition Bar and AdvoGreens Meal Replacement Shake are a couple of them that are supposedly safe to use while breastfeeding, but my sister decided not to risk it. I know some people say they use it anyway but I don’t know if everyone should. You might have to ask you baby’s doctor about it.

Answered: 2019-12-03 02:19:45

I did come across this website while I was searching this question for you --https://advocarecorporate2.s3.amazonaws.com/Science/pdf/agepregnancynursing.pdf. It could be helpful for you if you trust advocare enough to believe them. But they also tell you to consult your doctor before using it so it makes me wonder how safe it really is.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers