Login as a User

is ambit energy a pyramid scheme

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. is ambit energy a pyramid scheme

Asked: 2019-09-09 22:59:31

I know pyramid schemes are bad and illegal. That’s why I’m worried to become a Consultant for Ambit Energy. I don’t want to get into something like that. I’m trying to be a salesman part-time for the summer while I’m off during school. However, if this is a pyramid scheme, I might try to get a job with another company. It would just work better for me if this was a legit company though. Does anyone know if Ambit Energy is a pyramid scheme? Any thoughts on the matter would be great if you can take the time to answer this question for me!

Answered: 2019-09-11 20:22:27

I know a lot of people question this company being a pyramid scheme or not. I think that happens with a lot of MLM companies since not everyone can build such large teams and profit from a MLM company. However, Ambit Energy isn’t a pyramid scheme since Consultants make their money by offering Ambit Energy services to their customers and are profited by how many customers they can get signed on. They also get paid when their organization is doing good too.

Answered: 2019-09-11 05:26:44

No, Ambit Energy isn’t a pyramid scheme. Consultants who work for Ambit Energy offer services like natural gas, electricity, and solar to customers. In return, the Consultants are paid for so many customers they bring on and also each time the customers remain paying each month. Also, they get paid for how good their organization is, which are the people they’ve recruited into being fellow Consultants.

Answered: 2019-09-10 17:03:30

I would think this Ambit Energy would be a pyramid scheme. Not everyone who works for them earns as much as people expect. But that isn’t Ambit Energy’s fault. They aren’t really a pyramid scheme since they allow Consultants to make money from the customers they bring onto signing with Ambit Energy, but they also make money by how great their organization becomes.

Answered: 2019-09-10 11:52:45

Ambit Energy might seem like a pyramid scheme, but not everyone can be great salesmen. However, they aren’t really a pyramid scheme since they allow people to make money based on the customers they bring on from selling the services Ambit Energy offers. They also make money from how good the people they recruit on are at building their own teams and so forth.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers