Login as a User

how to join ambit energy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. how to join ambit energy

Asked: 2019-02-28 17:43:53

I came across this Ambit Energy Independent Consultants business opportunity online. Can anyone help me figure out how to join this Ambit Energy job opportunity. I just want to make sure I understand it completely before I even think about diving into something like this, especially since I apparently have to spend some money along the way to get started. It sounds like a hoax or scam to me, but usually everything does these days online. I really need a career change, so I'm really hoping this will pan out for me. So, if anyone can lend their own experience with signing up or anything they might know about it, that'll be great.

Answered: 2019-03-01 00:54:59

I haven't signed up for this business opportunity, but I have heard about it before through my sister's husband. I guess you can sign up to be a Independent Consultant for Ambit Energy. You can sign up on their website for a fee of about $75 for enrollment. However, the thing I don't understand is that you have to also put down $24.95 for keeping your website updated each month. Seems a little excessive to me, but it's up to you if you can pull that much money.

Answered: 2019-03-02 04:54:30

If you want to become an Ambit Energy Independent Consultant, then you can sign up online with a one-time fee of $75. However, you still have to pay a monthly fee of $24.95 for maintenance on your website. They will give you the training and support you need to get your independent business up and running in no time, which can help pay off the fees you have to pay them to start.

Answered: 2019-02-28 22:07:09

Wow, it's been a while since I heard Ambit Energy. I thought about working for them as an Independent Consultant not too long ago. But, I decided I couldn't afford their enrollment fee. It might be something for other people to get into, but $75 for enrollment was too much for me, plus the $24.95 each month for maintenance for the website you get. It wasn't for me, but good luck if you do it.

Answered: 2019-03-02 10:59:24

My brother used to work for these people. I think he told me all you had to do was sign up online like you would for Avon sales representatives. However, with Ambit Energy, you have to deal with $75 enrollment fee and $24.95 monthly fee for something else. I can't remember it all.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers