Login as a User

can advocare make you sick

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare make you sick

Asked: 2020-01-20 03:51:19

My brother started to use some AdvoCare supplements to lose weight quickly and got really sick last night. Did the supplements make him sick or could it have been something else? I know that there are a lot of dangers that come with taking dietary supplements and I just want to make sure that he is being safe. While getting sick will help him lose weight, it’s not a healthy way for him to lose it. Should he keep taking it or should he stop taking the supplement to ensure that it isn’t what is making him sick just to be safe?

Answered: 2020-01-21 14:03:56

If your brother isn’t feeling good after a day or two, he should go to the doctor. There is a chance that he is having issues with the supplements or that he has a bug that needs to be treated. You cannot make him do anything he doesn’t want to do on his own. Explain to him that it’s dangerous for him to be sick for days on end and maybe he will go to the doctor.

Answered: 2020-01-20 18:42:54

Your brother could have gotten sick from just about anything. Just because he is trying to take something to help him lose weight doesn’t mean that you need to be so negative about it. He is a grown man. If he feels that he is in danger, he can make the decision to stop taking the supplements.

Answered: 2020-01-21 01:35:51

Just because your brother is taking AdvoCare supplements it doesn’t mean that it is making him sick. He could have eaten something that gave him food poisoning or simply caught a bug that got him sick. He just needs to monitor himself and see if he starts feeling sick the next time, he takes the supplements.

Answered: 2020-01-20 05:04:04

He could be having an adverse reaction to some of the ingredients within the AdvoCare supplements. It’s best to look at the ingredients and see if there is anything that your brother may be allergic to or that could react to medications that he is taking. If there is, tell him to stop taking the supplements right away.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers