Login as a User

which is better advocare or shakeology

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. which is better advocare or shakeology

Asked: 2019-10-14 13:00:00

I’m not really good at reading about health and fitness and losing weight. I get really confused when I read it and then my mind spins off into another distraction like watching tv or something. I’m really bad at researching so I was hoping you guys could help me out real quick. I’m trying to figure out which is healthier for me to take—advocare or shakeology? I’m trying to lose some weight and then stay in shape forever. Or that’s the plan. I want to stay on track and not go back to eating bad again. So please help me figure this out!

Answered: 2019-10-16 10:25:43

I heard Shakeology has better sugar in their products. They have something called stevia, which is a safe and natural plant. They don’t have that sucralose stuff in it that’s really not good for you at all. Shakeology also has superfoods in it and has less bad stuff in it that advocare does. I hope you can figure out what to eat and lose the weight you wanted.

Answered: 2019-10-15 00:36:15

You might want to decide on shakeology since they seem to be better for you health-wise. I heard they have fewer calories and carbs and sugars in it that advocare. It also has a bunch of superfoods, vitamins, and nutrients in them so that’s another plus since it’s healthy for you.

Answered: 2019-10-16 03:36:48

It’s really no contest for me since I looked it up and found out that shakeology has less calories and carbs, cholesterol, sodium, fat, and sugars than Advocare. Advocare is cheaper since Shakeology is more expensive so some people might pick advocare over shakeology since they might not be able to afford shakeology. But shakeology also has superfoods in their products. I hope this helps you to decide which one is better for you.

Answered: 2019-10-15 19:35:18

It really depends on what you are really looking for. If you are trying to get healthy but save money, then shakeology might not be for you since they are more expensive than advocare. However, shakeology has more natural ingredients and superfoods in it that can make a person pick this over advocare. Up to you on what you want to put in your body.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers