Login as a User

how much is nu skin powerlips fluid

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. how much is nu skin powerlips fluid

Asked: 2019-05-20 08:49:16

Hello, I’m looking for something that all my friends are talking a lot about, the nu skin powerlip fluid. I want to buy one. How much does it cost? As far as I heard, this product is good because it lasts for more time and is also good for the lips. Is this truth? My lips have been drier lately than usual, so it seems like a win-win scenario to buy something that can moisterize them while making them look great. If it is not too expensive, I would be very eager to try this one and start using it in the near future. Thanks for the help!

Answered: 2019-05-21 11:32:35

The best way to acquire any Nu Skin product is certainly to find a vendor near you. Many people are selling it these days. A Nu Skin Powerlip Fluid can come in several colors and will usually cost around 25 dollars. If you buy a lot of them at the same time, you may be able to get some interesting discounts, too.

Answered: 2019-05-20 11:10:02

This product costs $25 on the official Nu Skin site. If you purchase over $100 in goods, the shipping is free, which effectively reduces the cost of the product. You can always try to buy it with other people, too. The advantage of doing this is that you will spend less money this way.

Answered: 2019-05-21 22:36:04

You are right. The nu skin powerlips are pretty great for what you described. I used them and not only they last for a while, they are very easy to apply and will keep your lips soft and moist. Pretty good for kissing, huh? They cost $25 on the site, which is quite a bargain, if you ask me.

Answered: 2019-05-21 19:12:50

You won’t be able to find them for less than $20. The official price is $25, but some Amazon sellers can go as low as $22. If you are buying more than one, it can be a pretty good idea to acquire the ones from Amazon, as they have discounts. Three dollars won’t make such a difference if you are buying a single one, in any case.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers