Login as a User

who owns ambit energy

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. who owns ambit energy

Asked: 2020-01-11 02:09:57

Everything I’m reading about Ambit Energy is confusing me today. I wanted to read up on this business to see if it’s something I should try to get into now that I can go back to work. I used to be a stay-at-home mom but all my babies are all grown up in middle and high school. I was hoping to find a full-time position somewhere soon, but in the meantime, I thought working for Ambit Energy might be an experience to put on my resume. But it seems someone bought the Ambit Energy company. So, who owns Ambit Energy?

Answered: 2020-01-12 12:03:03

Ambit Energy is currently still owned by Jere Thompson Jr. and Chris Chambless. However, this company is being bought by another one called Vistra Energy. This means there will be new owners soon. However, I’m not sure who will have sole ownership of the Ambit Energy since there are quite a few shareholders for Vistra Energy.

Answered: 2020-01-11 22:57:30

Hey Skylar, Jere Thompson Jr. and Chris Chambless are the founders and owners right now. However, after their buying deal with Vistra Energy will own Ambit Energy. Curtis A. Morgan is the president and CEO of Vistra Energy but there are a lot of shareholders who own part of Vistra.

Answered: 2020-01-11 14:36:03

It’s crazy but Ambit Energy is already being bought by another company called Vistra Energy for $475 million or so. The deal isn’t quite finished, I don’t think. So, technically, Jere Thompson Jr. And Chris Chambless are supposedly the current owners. I’m not sure since buying huge companies takes a long process.

Answered: 2020-01-11 04:06:00

Vistra Energy is buying Ambit Energy for $475 million, so Jere Thompson Jr. and Chris Chambless won’t own the Ambit Energy company anymore once the deal is over. Vistra Energy will be the new owner of Ambit Energy. Vistra Energy, however, has several shareholders so it’s hard to point out who an exact owner is going to be.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers