Login as a User

can you order marky kay online

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. can you order marky kay online

Asked: 2019-04-19 21:30:39

I live far out in the country (like the real country where the nearest Walmart is like two hours away..) With that said, I don't see many Mary Kay consultants regularly and don’t really even know any personally. is there a way to buy these products online to avoid the hassle of finding a consultant who is local and having to shop only with her? I love the idea of helping support other women’s business but it’s hard when you don’t really know of anyone that sells it and there’s no real way to meet people in my area.

Answered: 2019-04-20 23:26:03

no. mary kay does not allow for people to order online. you can only order through a consultant that is local to you. If you don’t know of any consultants, you might have to search social media for one or ask friends for recommendations.

Answered: 2019-04-21 21:14:37

yes, however you should avoid ordering Mary Kay products from third party sites because the company doesn't authorize these sales. this makes it almost impossible to get your money back should you receive a faulty product or otherwise be unhappy with your selection.

Answered: 2019-04-21 13:41:10

yeah, just go to Marykay.com and hit shop in the upper left hand corner of the website. However, if you happen to know any consultants personally, opting to buy from them allows their business to thrive. You might also be able to sample products before you make a commitment to purchasing them.

Answered: 2019-04-21 10:03:28

you can generally buy anything online these days, including mary kay. Ideally, all purchases are made from local consultants’ websites so you can help their businesses grow. You can also purchase any mary kay products online directly from the company. The only place i’d avoid buying from is like amazon or ebay because you never know what you’re gonna get (or if the product is even authorized mary kay)

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers