Login as a User

how 5linx works

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: 5LINX
  4. >
  5. how 5linx works

Asked: 2019-04-02 17:34:43

My husband claims that he wants to start working for 5LINX so that he can make extra money for us to save for our future. I’ve never heard of 5LINX though. He claims that he doesn’t have to go into an office or spend time training anywhere. He’s claiming that he can work from home and on a flexible schedule. I’m afraid to agree to let him do it because I don’t know enough about it. What is 5LINX and how does it work? Is he right that he won’t have to spend all of his free time working to be successful with 5LINX?

Answered: 2019-04-02 23:03:17

5LINX works by having people sell their products to their friends, family and random people along the way. They use the internet to provide people with lots of training, but it’s up to the person how much they actually sell. They do have a lot of incentives that tempt people to want to sell the products.

Answered: 2019-04-04 07:17:03

People build a team when they work for 5LINX. They allow you to be able to make a commission and residual income through the sales of their multiple products. There are multiple training avenues and customer service available to make knowing the intricate details about the products easier making profitability easier.

Answered: 2019-04-04 01:07:22

5LINX is a multi-level marketing company that works by having highly trained representatives sell products directly to consumers for the business. There are many different products that the company has available to ensure that they can appeal to many different facets of the market. They can appeal to both individuals and businesses so that they can sell as much as possible.

Answered: 2019-04-03 23:54:54

5LINX works by training representatives to be able to work on their own time from just about anywhere. They have online videos that people can use to train on every product they have available. The representatives are able to make as much as they want and building a team is often the best way to be as lucrative as possible.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers