Login as a User

which amway shampoo is best

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. which amway shampoo is best

Asked: 2019-08-20 20:58:17

Hey, Alana here! I need some help! I want to switch my shampoo to something that will help my hair and not make it worse. It seems like everything I try to make it better just seems to be the exact opposite of what I’m looking for. I just want a great shampoo that will work on my thin hair stronger thn it is. I treated it over the summer and it seems like it wants to break apart and add the dandruff problem and I feel hopeless at this point. Which amway shampoos are the best since I heard some good things about them? So, any help or advice on it would be lovely. Thanks so much!

Answered: 2019-08-21 02:01:07

I hate dandruff! Absolutely hate it. My scalp is so dry no matter how I change my washing schedule or shampoo or any other treatments. However, when I tried Satinique Anti-Dandroff shampoo, I feel like a new me. Although, this doesn’t mean it will happen for everyone since I think everyone reacts differently.

Answered: 2019-08-21 03:23:04

I heard Amway Satinique 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner is the best they have. It’s supposed to make your hair stronger and tangle free even after the first wash. However, I think the best shampoo could be anyone’s personal tastes too since Satinique Anti-Dandroff shampoo is good too if you have dandruff problems. It can help moisturize your scalp.

Answered: 2019-08-21 22:56:56

Personally, I like Amway Satinique 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. This stuff does wonders for my hair since I’ve always tried new shampoos to see which one is better and was never happy with it. But when I started to use this stuff, I felt like it was the best shampoo and conditioner in one that’s perfect for my hair.

Answered: 2019-08-22 20:44:08

I hope your hair becomes more healthy. I know how it can be since I have thin hair that seems to get thinner by the day. If you want your hair to get stronger, I suggest using Amway Satinique 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. I’ve heard great things about this shampoo strengthening your hair.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers