Login as a User

what is legalshield membership

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. what is legalshield membership

Asked: 2019-12-25 19:35:28

I need to get legal advice before I get married, but don’t want to have to actually hire an attorney. My mom said that I should try LegalShield because they offer the ability to get the advice that I need without having to actually hire an attorney. I looked at the website and it says that you have to sign up for a LegalShield membership. What does a membership entail? If I sign up for a membership, will I be stuck with it for a long time, even if I don’t need to keep using their services? I don’t want to sign up for a long-term commitment without knowing if it’s worth the investment.

Answered: 2019-12-27 03:23:43

A LegalShield membership provides you with access to all of the services that the company provides for as long as you choose to keep your membership active. If you choose that you no longer need their services, you can let the company know in writing and cancel it at any time.

Answered: 2019-12-27 03:37:06

LegalShield allows you to be able to get advice about all legal issues that arise in you or your family’s life. The membership provides coverage for you, your dependents and your spouse for one low charge. The attorneys can review any legal documents before you sign them and provide advice on possible changes that should be made to ensure they are legal.

Answered: 2019-12-27 13:07:17

When you pay for a LegalShield membership, you aren’t locked into a long-term contract. You can cancel the membership at any time. The membership provides you with legal advice and assistance at a moment’s notice to ensure you are prepared for anything that life throws at you in a legal sense.

Answered: 2019-12-27 02:20:26

Protecting yourself legally is easy with a LegalShield membership. The membership allows for legal documents to be prepared properly and ensures that you learn how to handle personal legal issues in an appropriate way. It also ensures that you aren’t taken advantage of and protect yourself legally in every way possible.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers