Login as a User

which advocare shake tastes the best

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. which advocare shake tastes the best

Asked: 2019-02-04 13:42:19

Hey, guys. I was hoping you could help me out. I wanted to try Advocare’s shakes since I heard a lot of good things about them. However, I can’t decide on which one to takes the best. I can never decide on stuff like this in the store. My friends always make fun of me for my indecision but I can’t seem to help it and it gets worse as I age. So, I was hoping if you guys could tell me which one you think has the better taste. I know people have different tastes, but it’d be great if you can tell me yours and then I can decide which to get.

Answered: 2019-02-06 07:48:03

I guess you can call me someone who likes trying new things all the time. Love it! So, I’ve tried a few of their shakes and my favorites are the chocolate, vanilla, and the pumpkin spice one. Who doesn’t love pumpkin spice though? I can’t stop drinking it sometimes so I have to switch to the other ones or I end up wanting to drink it all. I definitely recommend these three flavors, but if you love pumpkin flavored stuff, you should definitely give the pumpkin spice a try. It’s worth the money on that one.

Answered: 2019-02-04 14:53:40

My favorite advocare shakes are the vanilla and chocolate ones. You can never go wrong with chocolate half the time, so if I were you I’d try the chocolate one if you like chocolate. However, they also have unique flavors like the pumpkin spice and snickerdoodle. You could try those if you are looking for something more interesting.

Answered: 2019-02-04 19:13:38

Hey Carlton, I’m the same way. I can’t ever decide on stuff either. My wife got me the chocolate shakes so that’s probably why I’m hooked on them. Like these a lot and can’t decide what other ones to try, but I’m really happy with the chocolate ones anyway. However, maybe you could buy two of them if you can afford it to see which one is better suited for your taste. I hope this helps you decide on what to pick, but if nothing else, you could just randomly pick one if you can’t decide.

Answered: 2019-02-05 17:55:09

Oh, man. You can never ever go wrong with caramel anything. That’s why my favorite advocare shake is their salted caramel. I don’t know how my wife puts up with me making these all the time in front of her since she loves caramel too but she’s on a special diet. But, I would try the salted caramel as a start but that might just be me being biased about caramel. Although, I have tried the chocolate one before and it’s good but I love the salted caramel the best.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers