Login as a User

what is legalshield independent associate

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. what is legalshield independent associate

Asked: 2019-10-08 20:04:46

I signed up for a LegalShield membership and have reached a point where I need to hire a professional attorney to represent me when I go to court. I see that there are independent associates that work with LegalShield. Are they the same thing as attorneys? Can they represent me when I go to court? I want to hire someone that I can trust and don’t know how to find the right attorney to represent me. Is turning to the associates with LegalShield the best option to choose? Do I have to pay more money for their services or is it covered by my LegalShield membership?

Answered: 2019-10-09 06:56:51

LegalShield provides you access to multiple local attorneys. The attorneys charge their own set fee for their services, but the fees are often very affordable. Going through LegalShield allows you to have peace of mind that the attorneys are trustworthy and know what they are doing to ensure your case is handled as well as possible.

Answered: 2019-10-09 01:31:16

Many people don’t have the time to search for an attorney to represent them when they go to court. LegalShield makes the search easier. They provide you with a list of local attorneys that you can choose from that they call associates. The fee that you pay covers the research that is done for you about the attorneys, but not the actual fees that need to be paid to them for them to represent you.

Answered: 2019-10-09 00:02:16

The attorneys that work with LegalShield are professional attorneys. The company takes the time to do thorough research to find local attorneys that suit each client needs. You do have to pay an additional fee to the attorneys for their services to represent you when your case goes to court.

Answered: 2019-10-10 09:10:26

You can use your LegalShield membership to determine if your case requires you to hire an attorney to represent you or not. There are some traffic violations that do not require you to have legal counsel when you go to court. You don’t want to waste your money hiring an attorney when you don’t really need their representation when you go to court.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers