Login as a User

can legalshield help with speeding tickets

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: LegalShield
  4. >
  5. can legalshield help with speeding tickets

Asked: 2019-07-08 04:57:21

I was on vacation with my family in an unfamiliar place. Not realizing that the speed limit had changed led me to being tailed by the blue lights. Completely unaware I was speeding, I was shocked the officer did not extend me some grace. Tourists have trouble sometimes. It was late and dark and I guess I just missed the speed limit sign. Now that we are home and spent all our money on vacation, How am I ever going to be able to pay the legal fees associated with my speeding ticket? Could my Legalshield package help with this?

Answered: 2019-07-09 09:53:05

Yes. Legalshield has a team of attorneys that average 22 years of experience. Their attorneys specialize in many different areas and are waiting to help you. The attorneys with Legalshield can take the guesswork out of your case.

Answered: 2019-07-09 22:33:48

To get help with speeding tickets Legalshield offers a plan for families and individuals. This plan starts at 24.95 per month and covers an array of legal issues. To purchase your plan, visit their website or call the customer service hotline.

Answered: 2019-07-08 21:12:03

Getting help with Legalshield is simple and easy. Once you have purchased a plan you are given a toll free number to call when you need help. They also have an app that is available through iTunes and Android. Lastly, you can visit their website or contact customer service via the telephone.

Answered: 2019-07-08 12:15:24

Contacting Legalshield when you get a speeding ticket can save you hours in court and unwanted fees. They can also prevent you from racking up points on your driver's license that will cost you more money with higher insurance costs.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers