Login as a User

who owns the pampered chef

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: The Pampered Chef
  4. >
  5. who owns the pampered chef

Asked: 2019-06-18 12:30:06

Hello, community. I’m thinking about changing my career recently. I used to work in teaching for the last decade, but I started to become really tired of my job. Now, an opportunity to be a consultant for The Pampered Chef has appeared, but I’m still skeptical about it. Who owns this company? Is this a legitimate company? I’m asking because I know of several multi level marketing companies that were not really legitimate, so knowing who owns this company might make a difference for me to decide whether it is a good idea to start working as a consultant or if I should just look elsewhere in my career change.

Answered: 2019-06-20 02:22:29

Berkshire Hathaway owns The Pampered Chef. The acquisition happened back in 2002 and they still got the rights for the company, which is considered one of the largest direct sale companies focused in kitchen apparel in the United States. I worked as a consultant with the Pampered Chef sometime around ten years ago and it was a decent job.

Answered: 2019-06-19 10:58:23

Hello, Fergus. The Pampered Chef is 100% legitimate. The company was created back in 1980 by a woman named Doris Christopher. Today, The Pampered Chef is owned by a Berkshire Hathaway. Berkshire is a holding company, meaning that it was created to own several other ones. It’s linked to Warren Buffett, the famous billionaire. You probably heard about him, right? You can trust this job.

Answered: 2019-06-18 13:37:47

Initially, The Pampered Chef was created by Doris Christopher with the goal of making cooking easier for people who don’t really have the time to do it. Now, it is owned by Berkshire Hathaway, a huge conglomerate that was founded almost 200 years ago. No need to worry about this company, it is pretty legitimate in all possible ways.

Answered: 2019-06-18 18:01:49

I never worked as a consultant to inform you whether it is profitable or not, but my parents bought several Pampered Chef products back in the 90s. The company is currently owned by a holding conglomerate called Berkshire Hathaway. As far as I know, the conglomerate is pretty clean. It was created in 1839. No company breaking the law would last so long, right?

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers