Login as a User

which avon products are tested on animals

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Avon
  4. >
  5. which avon products are tested on animals

Asked: 2019-02-07 09:47:34

I am an animal lover. I want to be able to look great, but I refuse to use products that have been tested on animals. A friend of mine has started selling Avon products and there are a few products that I am really interested in trying. The only problem is that she is claiming that none of the products are tested on animals, but I don’t know if she is telling the truth. I know she would say just about anything to make a sale and I don’t want to spend my money on something that I don’t feel comfortable using. Which Avon products are tested on animals and which ones aren’t?

Answered: 2019-02-09 03:06:01

All of the products that you can get from Avon haven’t been tested on animals. They do thorough testing on the products to make sure that they are safe, but don’t test them on animals. They are registered as being cruelty-free which requires them to meet certain standards to make that claim.

Answered: 2019-02-07 20:43:41

I’m an Avon representative that I can assure you that your friend is telling you the truth. None of the products that we sell are tested on animals. The company stopped doing that decades ago to make the products more appealing to a larger market and to ensure that there was no cruelty to animals.

Answered: 2019-02-08 09:18:30

Avon was actually one of the first makeup companies to stop animal testing. Over thirty years ago the company made changes to ensure that none of the products that they sell are ever tested on animals. This ensures that their makeup products are safe and as ethical as they can be.

Answered: 2019-02-07 20:35:01

Avon has the same love and dedication to animals that you do. They do not test any of their products on animals because they don’t feel that it’s the right thing to do. You can buy all of the products that the line manufacturers without having to worry that any of them have been tested on animals.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers