Login as a User

who owns beachbody

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. who owns beachbody

Asked: 2019-02-10 12:18:15

I was thinking of joining Beachbody as one of the Coaches since my younger brother started doing it not too long ago. He seems to like it, but I’m still not too sure about joining myself. It seems like a good opportunity but at the same time I’m not sure since you know that saying “when it sounds too good to be true.” I know they don’t promise you riches and all that but I wanted to figure out all I can about this place before I join as a Coach. I like working out and using health products like my brother, so it could be for me. One of the first things I want to know is who owns beachbody? Does anyone know?

Answered: 2019-02-10 18:35:03

Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are the owners of Beachbody. They are the two who started the Beachbody business and still currently own it. Does that change anything about your decision? You can always join just to see how it is and then quit if you want. But I guess sales isn’t for everyone.

Answered: 2019-02-10 13:50:36

Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are the owners. If you are trying to figure out if you are a good fit for Beachbody, you might want to figure out if you are good at sales or learning about sales. I mean if you aren’t good with talking to people, then it might not be for you.

Answered: 2019-02-11 05:28:20

There’s actually two of them. Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are the owners of Beachbody. They are the ones who helped Beachbody become what it is today since they founded it and stuff. I don’t know how that pertains to joining as a Coach, but good luck on your future endeavors.

Answered: 2019-02-11 10:03:31

I’m pretty sure Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon are the current owners of Beachbody. Those two did found the place of Beachbody, and they still own it after all these years. I guess they still care about their business instead of selling it like some do. I don’t know. Hope this information is good enough for you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers