Login as a User

are beachbody coaches certified

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Beachbody
  4. >
  5. are beachbody coaches certified

Asked: 2019-11-25 00:37:55

Day in and day out, I struggle to keep up with the amount of exercise I should be doing. I'm really only 10 pounds heavier than I'd like to be, but I just want to feel super confident and be in amazing shape. That's my goal for this next year. A friend pointed me in the direction of beachbody coaches, saying they are super helpful and encouraging. I'm thinking about giving it a try, but I want to know if beachbody coaches are certified personal trainers or not. Has anyone worked with beachbody trainers before and what's your experience been like?

Answered: 2019-11-26 23:28:44

Beachbody coaches are oftentimes certified personal trainers, but not all the time. The whole idea of beachbody is that people just like you can become coaches and complete training. Beachbody is an inclusive program that offers opportunity for growth and development. I think you'll really like what you see once you get more involved with beachbody and keep trying all the workouts. It's really so much fun and I myself can't get enough of my beachbody routine. Plus it's given me the beachbody I've always wanted, and I no longer feel shy or insecure in a swimsuit! I have beachbody to thank for my newfound self-confidence.

Answered: 2019-11-25 14:04:15

Yes, beachbody coaches go through proper training to ensure they will be good trainers. Some of them may be certified fitness instructors too, but it all depends. If you have questions you can always ask to get a better idea of who your beachbody coach is and how they can help you achieve your goals. I think it's well worth it for you to at least give this program a try and see how it suits you. There's a lot of possibilities ahead of you and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with how well beachbody works for you. Summer is coming soon and you'll be ready for it with beachbody!

Answered: 2019-11-25 22:12:21

That's awesome that you are looking to work seriously toward your goals and make progress. You should be proud of yourself already for getting started and taking those steps which can be hard. Beachbody coaches are certified in the sense that they complete training with beachbody. It's quite possible that they have extra certifications, so you can always ask. A lot of these trainers are highly experienced, but some beachbody coaches have just gotten involved and absolutely love it. Their positivity and professionalism will speak volumes and help you have the best possible experience with beachbody.

Answered: 2019-11-25 04:05:46

In my eyes all beachbody trainers are certified. That's because they go through the training and learn how to be a confident leader and successful coach. You can check individually with your coach as to what all their certifications are, but you should trust that as a member of beachbody they are well-equipped with the right knowledge and experience to help you reach your goals. I don't think it will be very long before you see amazing results you can be really proud of. Your new beachbody isn't far off at all, just give it your best and remember to be proud of yourself for working hard.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers