Login as a User

how to market ambit energy online

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. how to market ambit energy online

Asked: 2019-06-03 10:21:48

Hey, I'm Julianna. I am a planner, plain and simple. I'm probably overthinking this, so bare with me. So, I wanted to know how people can market Ambit Energy online? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to market this stuff online. Am I supposed to write blogs or post pictures? I'm not sure this new business opportunity is right for me, so I want to see how other people have used marketing online to spread the news of certain products or business opportunities that will make me look professional and not all up in someone's face about telling them stuff about Ambit Energy.

Answered: 2019-06-04 13:41:24

I think I read somewhere on Ambit Energy's website that you have to pay $24.95 each month for maintenance for your website, so they will probably help you with how to use that as best as you can to market it to potential new customers and consultants you bring on. However, there's social media that can help too since most people converse more online than in person these days. LinkedIn might be a good place to network with like minded people. You can use Facebook too.

Answered: 2019-06-04 07:06:07

Okay, I think you could use social media to market Ambit Energy and what it means to become part of their Ambit Energy Consultants since maybe not everyone has heard of them. You can also just get the word out by talking to close friends and family on Facebook in a casual manner, whether that means with posts or personal messaging.

Answered: 2019-06-04 22:27:11

I heard you get a business website, so maybe you can market somehow on there. Although, you could create mini blogs on LinkedIn to give people valuable information and gain potential new Contractors in the process. It's all about getting the information out there wihout annoying people with endless amounts of information.

Answered: 2019-06-03 14:46:35

There's a lot of ways you can market Ambit Energy online these days. You can utilize social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to find potential new Contractors for Ambit Energy. You can post some interesting information without overdoing it since people aren't going to network with you if you nag them too much with Ambit Energy information.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers