Login as a User

can mary kay consultants sell on amazon

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. can mary kay consultants sell on amazon

Asked: 2019-04-02 11:25:41

I just started out as a consultant with Mary Kay and am trying to up my sales so i can earn the prizes and bonuses faster (i also don’t want my husband to think my investment is a waste of time!) can I list my products on Amazon or ebay? it seems like could be a great way to make extra sales but I'm not really sure if this can be done or if the company condones it. I don’t want to get in trouble with this job and i dont want to sound stupid if i ask my upline.

Answered: 2019-04-02 13:32:33

I dont think you're supposed to sell mary kay on Amazon/eBay/any other third-party site. It has to do with your agreement with the company and authorized versus unauthorized sales. I'd ask your upline before choosing to do so in order to avoid any unintended consequences. Your upline is there to help you, she isn't going to think you're stupid :)

Answered: 2019-04-03 16:34:01

stick to selling your inventory in person or on your own website to avoid getting into trouble over this. Better yet, ask your upline for advice on how to sell on ebay and see what they have to say (hint: it’s going to be along the lines of ‘no you can’t do that.’)

Answered: 2019-04-04 03:32:17

I probably wouldn't do so. I've heard of people getting sued by doing things like this but am not sure how true this is. Plus, can you imagine what would happen if every consultant tried to do the same!? Stick to selling items from your website/to your friends and family.

Answered: 2019-04-03 17:11:39

it's fine to sell mary kay on third party websites like amazon or ebay, just mark it as used as to not get in trouble with the company or your upline. Also, try to do it under a username that isn’t necessarily associated with yours to make sure you don’t get caught.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers