Login as a User

how advocare distributors make money

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. how advocare distributors make money

Asked: 2019-10-19 11:27:38

Please, please help! I was thinking about signing up to become a distributor for Advocare. Okay, I was super excited and stoked to be doing something with my life after getting out of college. But now, I'm not so sure if I should do it. I was reading up on it online and now I'm more confused than ever. It said they changed the way they pay their distributors. They were a MLM company and now they are a single-level business or something. So, I guess I'm still confused as to what this means. How does Advocare distributors make their money? I'm not very good with all the business jargon, so please help explain this to me. I don't know if I'm still going to become a distributor after hearing about this sad news.

Answered: 2019-10-21 05:43:33

Hello Cole, I'm here to help! It's okay, it can be confusing to me to and I have a degree in business. Ugh! But anyway, it means the distributors can make money from the sales they bring in and from the preferred customers and such. However, the distributors who were paid from recruiting big teams are going to be effected the most. They don't get paid from recruiting anyone or the sales those recruiters make and so on.

Answered: 2019-10-19 12:56:15

I think they can only make commission from the sales they make from their own customers. This means they can still earn commission from retail and preferred customers. However, they can't make a percentage off the people they recruit onto Advocare anymore. This can be bad for a lot of people who were making a lot of money on the MLM business model.

Answered: 2019-10-21 01:13:08

I guess not enough people were getting paid or something so they changed it. Distributors can get paid by how much they sell to new and current customers. However, they can't get any commission from the people they bring into the business. So, I'm not sure how they are going to get people to recruit more.

Answered: 2019-10-20 19:53:08

Yeah, I'm pretty sure their new payment plan means that distributors can't make money off those they recruit anymore like they used to. They can only make a percentage from the sales they make from their customers. This is because they are changing from a MLM business model to a single-serving compensation plan.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers