Login as a User

can advocare spark cause diarrhea

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. can advocare spark cause diarrhea

Asked: 2019-07-17 17:12:34

I started using AdvoCare Spark and noticed that I started to have diarrhea a few days later. Is this because of the Spark? My agent told me that my body may be trying to get rid of toxins quickly, but I want to make sure that it takes a lot of time for the body to be able to adjust to something new. Should I keep taking it and wait for my body to adjust or stop taking it right away to make sure that I don’t get sick from taking it? I really want to lose weight but want to be safe about it.

Answered: 2019-07-17 19:26:14

When I started taking Spark by AdvoCare, I had diarrhea for a few days. Once my body adjusted to the supplements the diarrhea stopped and I noticed that I felt a lot better. I was able to lose a lot of water weight the first few days, which did help to keep me motivated to keep going.

Answered: 2019-07-19 00:01:44

Diarrhea is common when you take Spark. This is because your body has so many toxins in it that they have to get out as quickly as possible. This means that diarrhea often occurs because the toxins flush from the body quickly. Once the toxins are out of your system, you should feel better.

Answered: 2019-07-18 13:19:08

Some people have a reaction when they take Spark because of the Niacin that is in it. If you don’t ingest Niacin on a regular basis, introducing it to your system can cause diarrhea to develop. Many people notice that the diarrhea stops after a few days of taking Spark though.

Answered: 2019-07-19 17:35:08

One of the side effects of Spark is diarrhea. It isn’t common for it to happen, but it is possible for it to happen. Drink plenty of water to be sure that you don’t become dehydrated from the diarrhea. It’s common for people to become dehydrated because they are losing so much hydration. The diarrhea should subside within a few days.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers