Login as a User

which mary kay foundation is full ocverage

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. which mary kay foundation is full ocverage

Asked: 2019-09-30 21:13:22

The women in my family have always used Mary Kay products and absolutely love them. I have never used them before, but really want to give them a try. I don’t know a lot about them but need to find a full coverage foundation that will provide me with the coverage that I need. I have a few blemishes on my face that make me feel self-conscious and I want to be able to cover them somewhat easily. Are there any foundations offered at affordable prices by Mary Kay that might work for me without causing my face to break out when I use them?

Answered: 2019-10-01 11:37:21

Mary Kay has a large variety of foundations available to customers. Their full-coverage line is designed to provide the full coverage that you are looking for when it comes to your foundation. It’s available in many different shades to make it easy for you to match the foundation to your specific skin tone.

Answered: 2019-10-02 10:42:30

You need to try out the liquid foundations by Mary Kay to determine which one provides the right coverage for you. Many people think that they want a full coverage foundation but realize that a medium coverage fits their needs much better. When you meet with a consultant, they can help you try a few different foundations to find which coverage you really want.

Answered: 2019-10-01 23:56:56

The Mary Kay TimeWise Matte-Wear line is ideal for anyone who is looking for full coverage for their foundation. The liquid foundation is easy to apply and is available in 16 different shades to make finding the right shade easy. The foundation is designed to make the skin look bright, clear and smooth.

Answered: 2019-10-01 08:35:42

Mary Kay offers many different types of foundations available in their product line. The one that offers the most coverage is the TimeWise Matte-Wear collection. You need to meet with a consultant to determine which shade is right for your specific complexion to ensure that you purchase the one that’s right for you.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers