Login as a User

how amway business model works

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway business model works

Asked: 2019-11-25 03:25:55

My boyfriend is interested in how the buinsess model for this works. He wants to know so that he can decide if he want to invest in this buisness. I have heard several varyng stories about how the Amway buinsess model works and how some people have found it profitable and other have not. Have any of you tried this and how do you find the profits? Is it a good business to get involved with and how does the Amway buisness model work? Are you paid every week? How are you paid? Do you find that you are making good money? If you are struggling, do you think it is because you are not doing enough or just because it is not a profitable venture.

Answered: 2019-11-25 19:35:53

The Amway IBO model is one of the most innovative models for business that has ever been designed. It has been very successful the world over because it lets people from all walks of life create their own businesses. Amway provides quality products. You buy these products from Amway, sell them to your friends, family, acquaintances and strangers to get a profit. However, you will need to branch out in order to make this truly profitable because you probably don't have enough friends or family to keep making thousands of dollars yearly.

Answered: 2019-11-26 14:54:44

Since, Amway came up with the model of letting people start their own businesses by buying products and then selling it back decades ago there have been many who have followed in their footsteps. However, I have found that nobody quite does it the way that Amway does. The business model is simple, create quality products sell them to people who sell them to others and make a profit. Quality is important to Amway and they spend a lot of money researching the best ingredients for their products.

Answered: 2019-11-25 07:09:45

Amway works off and MLM model. This model ensures that everybody profits. Businesses like Amway are a supplier of products. They sell the products to Amway business owners. These business owners then go out and sell the products directly to the consumer at a marked up price. The markup is the profit that is made off products. Many people have managed to find the right markup for their area or region and have been able to make large volume sales to make this business venture profitable for them.

Answered: 2019-11-26 21:40:28

In my opinion the Amway business model is pretty straightforward. You buy supplies from Amway in whatever category you want. You sell them back to other people at a higher price and the difference is your profit. Amway rewards you for these sales by giving you bonuses. You also get a percentage from the people who you brought with you into the company or the people who you sign up afterwards. The Amway business model has been a success because they started in 1959 and are still around.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers