Login as a User

what are ambit energy reward points

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Ambit Energy
  4. >
  5. what are ambit energy reward points

Asked: 2019-02-08 00:22:20

I was trying to figure all the extra rewards that Ambit Energy offers. I’m really thinking about switching my electric to Ambit Energy, but I’ve heard about a lot of their rewards are great for customers and consultants alike. However, I still have to convince my husband about switching since he is all about habits and sticking to what we already have. I know they don’t do the travel energy reward points anymore for some reason. So, I was wondering if there was any other ambit energy rewards that people can be rewarded for whatever reason? I am always looking for ways to get rewards these days.

Answered: 2019-02-09 16:28:17

Ambit Energy will reward you with free energy bill if you refer at least 15 customers or more to Ambit Energy. They will do this each month that you still have at least 15 customers that are still using Ambit Energy. However, to get the credit you need for free energy, Ambit will take the average amount of energy they use daily from those people your referred and multiply it by the number of days in your billing cycle. That’s what they will credit you on your monthly bill, but you won’t get extra if it goes over.

Answered: 2019-02-09 21:33:32

Ambit Energy has a free energy reward system that's pretty cool. You just refer like 15 people and they can calculate it up to see if it will cover your energy bill. It can be pretty cool if you have high bills each month or you want to save on money.

Answered: 2019-02-09 01:15:18

You can be rewarded if you refer 15 people to use Ambit Energy. After that, to get the free energy, they will credit you by taking the average daily amount of energy people you refer to Ambit uses and multiplies that by the number of days is in your billing cycle. So, you can end up with free energy each month.

Answered: 2019-02-08 22:14:41

I think you are talking about the free energy reward. Customers or consultants can refer 15 people that sign on to Ambit Energy, then they can calculate to see if you can get free energy each money. I think the more people you have, the more they calculate, but you don't get credited the extra.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers