Login as a User

where are advocare products made

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: AdvoCare
  4. >
  5. where are advocare products made

Asked: 2019-03-23 23:33:06

Does anyone know where advocare products are made? My best friend keeps telling me that I should give advocare a try since I’ve been trying to get into shape and it hasn’t really gotten the results I’ve been wanting. I might need extra motivation to stop eating junk food throughout the week though. But I also wanted to figure out more about advocare before I try it out since my friend doesn’t exactly have the best track record in eating the most healthiest stuff. I just wanted to know more about advocare in case I do decide to try a few of their products out. Thanks.

Answered: 2019-03-25 10:05:01

It’s really weird. Okay, I was trying to help you out by researching this online and it said they used to have a place where they manufacture advocare products. It was a place in California that was called Horizon but I don’t think they use this place anymore to manufacture their products. However, they also never updated the here their new manufacturing place is located. Maybe it’s overseas somewhere.

Answered: 2019-03-24 13:21:43

I think they used to have a manufacturing facility place in California called Horizon. I think that’s the name. But I read up on it recently for a paper of mine in my business class. I think they don’t use Horizon anymore and a lawsuit or something like that. I don’t think they advertise where their new location is unless it’s hidden somewhere online.

Answered: 2019-03-25 19:06:40

They used to make their products at a place called Horizon. It was based in California. But they had legal issues with that place and split so I don’t know where they manufacture their products anymore. It’s kind of fishy that they don’t say where they manufacture their products after Horizon fell through.

Answered: 2019-03-25 16:35:55

Back when Advocare has their products manufactured in California at a place called Horizon but then they had some kind of falling out or something hatever and now they don’t really say where they manufacture their products. You can try to delve more information up but I searched a lot to see if I could find anything more and came up empty.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers