Login as a User

can you use nu skin on cats

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. can you use nu skin on cats

Asked: 2019-03-30 20:36:32

Guys, I could really use some help here. My cat Tito has recently got really hurt from a fight with the neighbor’s cat. The other cat either bit or scratched him on the leg and it’s kind of bleeding. I’m trying to find a good solution here and I don’t know what to do, really. I only have some liquid bandages made by Nu Skin which I bought and used on me before and I’m thinking about applying these bandages to Tito, but at the same time I’m afraid that they may be toxic somehow, so they could end up creating an infection or any other undesired effect on my cat. Can anyone give me a hand?

Answered: 2019-03-31 05:47:05

It sucks when your pet gets hurt! :( Something similar happened to Fluffly, my kitten, some years ago. I didn’t really use any product on her at the same and decided to take her to the doc (which you should also do). In any case, I asked about using a product like nu skin at the time and the veterinary said it was fine and that it would not hurt her.

Answered: 2019-03-31 12:45:44

Cats are just like humans, so most of what would be bad for us can also be for them. This is why you can use Nuskin safely. These products are created to be used on actual human wounds, so your cat will be fine even if it licks it. Liquid bandages can be even better than band-aids in this case, too, because the cat simply can’t rip them off.

Answered: 2019-04-01 06:34:31

Fortunately, you can use Nu Skin bandages on cats, dogs or any other kind of animal, really. They are completely non-toxic, so there is no need to worry about this. I don’t really have a lot of animal expertise and I’m not a doctor, but if you read the labels, you’ll see that they are just fine for this situation.

Answered: 2019-04-01 07:18:15

You can treat your cat with Nu Skin liquid bandages safely. It doesn’t matter if Tito licks it, they are completely not toxic. These bandages are created to be in direct contact with your hurt skin, so obviously they would not be harmful. Can’t say the same about other Nu Skin products, though, so don’t go using a tanner on your cat.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers