Login as a User

how amway commission works

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Amway
  4. >
  5. how amway commission works

Asked: 2019-10-22 19:20:25

I have heard that Amway commisions are very good from several sources. However, I am also hearing that Amway cheats people out of their money. I have been researching on the internet but is there anyone here who has had direct contact with Amway and can tell me, "how amway commission works?" It seems that it is a big investment in time and money and I really do not wish to invest my money and my time into something that won't net me a sizeable profit for my time. I am really counting on all of you to give me some soled advice about this.

Answered: 2019-10-23 01:32:52

Amway does not cheat people out of their money what happens more often than not is people miscalculate how much they think they should get and think the company has taken some of their money. I do have an IBO and what I do is I keep very accurate records of what I sell and what other people sell. that way I can always ensure that my bonus is correct and it has always been from what I have experienced so far.

Answered: 2019-10-24 18:30:08

The commision is pretty straightforward and easy to explain. Sell more and you make more this is because Amway gives bonuses for selling lots of products. So the more you are able to convince people to buy these products based on the quality the more profits you make and the more bonuses you will get from Amway. Personally, I can say that because they want the sales some Amway representatives are a bit pushy which I find annoying but they are hustling for the dollar, so who am I to judge.

Answered: 2019-10-23 04:06:15

I'm not involved with Amway myself so I cannot say whether or not they do cheat or even how their commissions work on a personal level. What I do know is what I have seen on the internet and I hear that you get a commision/bonus, if you sell products. I have also seen stories of lawsuit. I even read that a CEO was arrested in India, so this contributes to the cheating reputation.

Answered: 2019-10-24 19:54:02

Like any business you get out of it what you put in. Amway is the easiest of businesses to get into and hardest to make a profit from. If you're not a good salesperson then it is not a good fit for you and you will not make commissions. This is what many people complain about because they expected it to be easy but no business is easy certainly not one where you have to sell products.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers