Login as a User

what's in the pampered chef consultant kit

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: The Pampered Chef
  4. >
  5. what's in the pampered chef consultant kit

Asked: 2019-07-22 17:43:45

Does anyone knows what’s in a The Pampered Chef kit? I recently decided to turn my life around after my mother passed away and I decided that I would become a The Pampered Chef consultant. Unfortunately, it looks like it’s harder than I thought. I’m pretty undecided about how to start, though, because I don’t wanna make a mistake in such an important decision. I don’t understand the differences between the kits and why some are more expensive than others. Should I just buy the most expensive one? I don’t have a lot of money right now, but I could do it if it was an important investment. How to proceed in this case?

Answered: 2019-07-24 02:02:15

Basically, there are three kits. The start kit, which costs 99 dollars, is said to have 400 dollars in products, including the catalog and some basic cookware, knives and mixers. It’s pretty good, but you may want to buy the deluxe ($159) or ultimate ($259) kits. What do they got? More cookware. Way more cookware. These versions have tongs, bowls, cups, pans, mixers, you name it. According to the site, the deluxe version has $700 in products while the ultimate one has $1100.

Answered: 2019-07-23 13:19:11

There are mainly three types of kit: starter kit ($99), deluxe kit ($159) and the ultimate kit ($259). Each one of them has different products and obviously the most expensive ones have more things in them. They all have seasonal catalogs, they all have the basic stuff like knives, garlic presser, flexible cutting mat, mixers, etc. The deluxe version includes a large pan, salad chopper, bowls, chef tongs, spatulas, cups and more. Finally, the ultimate version has it all and other special stuff like a microwave, seasoning mixer, more bowls, a ceramic pot, etc.

Answered: 2019-07-23 04:49:51

Sorry to hear about your mother. Look, if you don’t have a lot of cash right now, you can buy the cheapest kit, which is $99. More expensive kits have more equipment, surely, but they are not really necessary if you are just dipping your toes in this profession. They all have catalogs and the only difference is that the special versions have more products.

Answered: 2019-07-23 19:01:44

All kits have everything that you need to start your business, from catalogs to instructions and products. Obviously, the most expensive versions have more products, but the basics are always the same. Also, be on the lookout for special edition kits. They are generally not very expensive and have some pretty cool unique stuff.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers