Login as a User

what is the pampered chef

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: The Pampered Chef
  4. >
  5. what is the pampered chef

Asked: 2020-01-08 05:45:36

Hello, guys! I keep hearing a lot about this company called the Pampered Chef. I’m my early 20s, so I don’t really know a lot about it, but my parents seem to remember that this company was big many years ago? So, I’m looking for a job now and I’ve seen these ads to become one of their “consultants”. What’s up with this gig? I need something part-time right now and it seems like it could be a good fit, but I don’t know, I don’t really know a lot about this company and how this consultant thing works. Can I make a good amount of money? Will I have to work many hours? Is this company trustworthy?

Answered: 2020-01-08 17:42:35

I understand that The Pampered Chef sells high-quality kitchen equipment. The company is pretty famous and it has some quite interesting offerings. If you are ever able to go to one of their parties, you should totally do it. Not only you’ll get free food, but also cool discounts and you can learn a lot more about the company this way.

Answered: 2020-01-09 14:49:55

Yes, The Pampered Chef is legit. The company was created back in the 80s and it is selling kitchen stuff since then. You can find dozens of incredible products in their stores and they often have parties in which you can buy their products with discounts, it’s awesome. I already went to some of these parties and bought a lot of stuff. If you apply yourself, I’m sure you can make money from this job.

Answered: 2020-01-10 02:01:03

The Pampered Chef is multilevel marketing company and cookware manufacturer. It was created around 40 years ago and it is a very important company in its field. I work as a consultant for The Pampered Chef and I can attest that the company offers reliable job, but you have to sell the products on your own, meaning that money won’t be necessarily easy. You need selling skills, but if you do it well, you can maybe even get more money than you would in a full-time job.

Answered: 2020-01-10 06:37:07

Hello, Ruth! The Pampered Chef is a company with four decades of history. It was created back in 1980 by a woman named Doris Christopher and it was a big hit in the 80s and the 90s. It still is, actually. The company sells kitchen products of all kinds, including some basic stuff such as knives and products to cut and cook everything that you can think about! I’m not 100% sure on how much money you can make by working for them, but this is a legitimate company, I can vouch for it.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers