Login as a User

what is the pampered chef consultant discount

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: The Pampered Chef
  4. >
  5. what is the pampered chef consultant discount

Asked: 2019-04-27 01:29:28

I have been recently thinking about starting a career as a The Pampered Chef consultant. My aunt worked for them a couple of years ago and this got me interested in what they are offering. I read about the basics of the whole process, but I still have some doubts. One of them is about discounts. Consultants get a discount if they want to buy products, right? How much discounts do they get? I saw different estimates and I’m kind of confused, really. If I actually work for them, I want to understand everything well so I don’t make any mistakes.

Answered: 2019-04-27 07:55:08

The Pampered Chef has a policy to let its consultants get discounts when buying products. These discounts vary a lot and depend on your title. A beginner will not get as much discounts as someone working as consultant for years. You can also get some free products from time to time, depending on your results, so it can be pretty profitable to be a part of this company.

Answered: 2019-04-28 21:38:12

You are right, every consultant gets discounts and commissions. The discounts range from 20% for people starting to 50% to oldschool veterans. Discounts are what you get when you are buying products for yourself or to give them to your family members, for example. Commissions are a part of what you sell and are basically your salary.

Answered: 2019-04-28 05:04:57

The discounts range from 20% to 50%. You saw different estimates because there are different levels of discounts. Everything depends on your title. There are people working there full-time for years. These guys are pretty hardcore and will get the 50% discounts. When you start out, your discounts will probably be in the 20% range. Don’t worry, though, they will get better as time passes!

Answered: 2019-04-27 07:00:07

Initially, your discount will be only 20%. To improve it, you will have to work a lot, there is no way around it, unfortunately. As your title grows within the company, which happens when you sell more and even recruit and sponsor more people to be a part of The Pampered Chef team, you will be able to get discounts. They can go as high as 50%.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers