Login as a User

how to become nu skin distributor

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. how to become nu skin distributor

Asked: 2019-09-15 15:33:46

How can I be a nu skin representative? I recently lost my job and I’m struggling for cash right now. I have a daughter and a wife and she’s struggling to find any actual stable job, too. I used to work on a store in my town, so I got some experience with sales, but I really don’t understand how this works very well and I’m getting kinda desperate here. Can anyone explain to me how to become a distributor please? I really need to support my family and I think I can make good money with nu skin, I just don’t really know how to get started.

Answered: 2019-09-16 19:52:03

First, you need to go to Nu Skin’s site. There, you will find a tab called “opportunity”. Then click on “join our team”. Then choose that you want to sell as an individual, you just need your SSN. After that, you can place an order of at least $100. Create your account, pay the money and then you’re good to go.

Answered: 2019-09-16 16:10:00

I’m not really sure what is your difficulty, so I’ll try to explain the whole process. You need to go to the site and then go to the links which say opportunity and join our team. All the explanations are there. You can choose to sell as an individual or a company if you want to get in big time. I’d advise you to start out small since you’re unemployed. The only document that you need is your social security number or a federal EIN if you want to apply as a business.

Answered: 2019-09-17 02:29:50

The first step to become a distributor is to visit the site. You don’t really have to contact anyone, you can do it all by yourself, man. Just browse and you’ll find it at the opportunity section. You can make a lot of money selling nu skin but remember to start out small. If you buy a lot of products, it may take a while to sell them all and this can become an issue for you.

Answered: 2019-09-16 11:44:15

It’s pretty easy, mate. You just need to go to the company’s site and create your own account there. After that, you need to order the products so you can resell them. You buy them first, sell them, get profits. It’s that simple. I’ve been making a pretty good money doing this, so I’m pretty sure you’ll do well, too. Good luck!

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers