Login as a User

how much is nu skin mud mask

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. how much is nu skin mud mask

Asked: 2020-01-19 09:57:08

Hello to this beautiful community! I have recently been gifted with the Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud by a dear friend of mine. I really loved the product and have been used since then. Now, however, my Nu Skin mud mask bottle is almost empty. How expensive can a new bottle be? I really liked the product, but I’m afraid that it is just too expensive for me, as I only have a part-time job that does not pay very well. Can any of you help me to find the best deals and discover the fair price to pay for a Nu Skin mud mask?

Answered: 2020-01-20 14:53:52

Hello, May! I also used the Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud. Mud masks may not be my thing, but this one is fabulous. On the official site, you can find it for 35 dollars. If that is too expensive for you, you can look online in other stores such as Amazon. I recently found one there for only 30 dollars.

Answered: 2020-01-19 21:24:47

It was a long time ago that I last bought this product, so I can’t give you any hot tip on how to proceed, but you can find it for $35 on the Nu Skin site. I don’t know how your financial situation is, but a girl has to care for her looks, right? When you consider the market, $35 is not even that expensive and I bet that you can find it even cheaper in some situations.

Answered: 2020-01-21 04:32:05

Last time I bought the Nu Skin mud mask product, I paid $35 plus shipping. It felt really fair to me, as the product is great. If you can’t pay it, though, I would recommend it buying together with a friend. If you buy more than one, you can maybe get a discount and share the shipping costs. This would be a good solution for you.

Answered: 2020-01-20 10:05:58

The price of a Nu Skin mud mask is generally around $30 to $40. As other posters have commented, $35 is a pretty fair price. You said that you don’t have a lot of money, right? In this case, finding a vendor near you so that you won’t have to pay for shipping is a great idea that can save you some bucks.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers