Login as a User

can you sell nu skin on ebay

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Nu Skin
  4. >
  5. can you sell nu skin on ebay

Asked: 2019-04-30 16:23:38

Hey. I started to sell Nu skin products a while ago and I’m stuck with some of them. I can’t seem to find people who want to buy them, so I guess I’m not really a very good salesman, unfortunately. I’m seriously thinking about selling them on eBay right now, that would make my life much easier. Is that something I can do? I got a lot of products to sell and I don’t really want to lose my money here. Is this against any rule or something or is it something that I can do without worries? I don’t want to go to jail or anything like that.

Answered: 2019-05-02 07:25:35

It is against the rules to sell on eBay, which sucks, I know, so don’t even try it. The best course of action would be to simply give your stuff back to the company and find another gig. You’ll get most of the money back and your losses won’t be so big. Not a happy ending, obviously, but way better than all the drama that would follow if you decided to sell on eBay and break the rules.

Answered: 2019-05-02 11:30:08

No way Nu Skin is letting you sell its stuff on eBay. You would probably run into problems very quickly. No risk of going to jail, I think, but I doubt that you would be able to sell something and you could even lose your account. Do you know that you can send your stuff back to Nu Skin? They give you at least 90% of the money back from what I heard.

Answered: 2019-05-02 07:01:59

There is a rule that does not allow you to do it. So, sorry, but you’ll have to live with your loss. The company obviously doesn’t want people to compete with it on the internet, which is why the stupid rule exists. It’s a shame, really, it would make everybody’s lives much easier if they did it.

Answered: 2019-05-02 07:06:27

You can’t sell on eBay. According to the rules and policies of the company, distributors can’t really sell the products on third-party sites. There’s no need to worry that you’ll go to jail, though. You may lose your account and be banned from working with the company, maybe even sued, but you won’t go to jail, that much I can affirm.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers