Login as a User

how to make money

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Network Marketing
  4. >
  5. how to make money

Asked: 2019-12-26 07:57:28

I’m in high school but I’m not old enough for a job yet. How can I make money to take my girlfriend out on a real date?

Answered: 2019-12-26 23:20:52

Another way to make money is writing a novel. Do you have writing aspirations? Are you a good writer? One way to make some money is to write a book. It might take you a while, but with determination and discipline to stick with it, you can write a book within a few months time. However, by the time you are finished, you might have a new career in publishing if some publisher realizes your potential.

Answered: 2019-12-27 04:15:22

Do you know how to write? Well, you can make money from writing. You can start your own blog or become a freelance writer. Many people are very successful in the freelance writing business. Or you can even just make a little cash every month. Freelance writing doesn’t necessarily have to be a full-time job.

Answered: 2019-12-27 04:03:25

Have you heard of secret shoppers? You can make money by being a secret shopper these days. What is a secret shopper? They go into stores, restaurants, gas stations, etc and they kind of test how everyone works and run the place. For example, if they go to a restaurant, they’ll judge how friendly the waitress is and how clean the restrooms are. Some secret shoppers can make quite a bit. Find out if it’s right for you!

Answered: 2019-12-27 11:41:40

Another way to make money is by selling your stuff. Do you have old junk piling up in the garage or attic? You might have some salvageable things in there that other people will pay to have. If you have some vintage or antique items, you might have something great to sell. There are some collectors out there for anything these days. So, sell your stuff on eBay, garage sale, or pawn shop.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers