Login as a User

why be a mary kay consultant

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. why be a mary kay consultant

Asked: 2019-11-07 16:50:18

I have been feeling overwhelmed with my monthly bills, student loan debt, and the cost of childcare. Additionally, I am going from being a double income household to a single income household because of my divorce and honestly don’t know how I’ll make it. I know there are a lot of network marketing companies out there and I’m looking into several of them. However, the main company that caught my eye the most is Mary Kay. What are the reasons I should consider becoming a consultant? What are YOUR reasons for being a consultant?!

Answered: 2019-11-07 19:41:15

being a Mary Kay consultant has allowed me to become more confident in myself and my makeup skills. it also has led me to great friendships with women in my area- some of which are customers, others part of my sales team. other companies might be great but none of them offer the pink Cadillac ;)

Answered: 2019-11-09 01:41:11

don't do it. get a normal job instead. you'll just annoy friends and family with endless sales pitches that no one wants to hear. If you do happen to make any money at all, it’ll be after you’ve spent countless years working to build your ‘empire.’ stick corporate america instead and make some real money.

Answered: 2019-11-07 22:04:56

I choose to be a Mary Kay consultant because I love making women feel beautiful, working on my own time, and receiving extra perks like makeup, vacations and cars! I also like the fact that I can make my money stretch to the end of the month with the extra I earn from sales!

Answered: 2019-11-08 17:22:19

most people do it because they think it's easy. it's not, but if you work at it, you'll end up loving your job (and possibly able to quit your boring 9-5!) Aside from these benefits, you have perks of vacations and cash bonuses for high sales and signing new recruits up to sell.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers