Login as a User

who sells mary kay

1. Questions
  2. >
  3. Category: Mary Kay
  4. >
  5. who sells mary kay

Asked: 2019-04-02 17:25:30

My mom loves wearing Mary Kay products and I want to buy her a few of her favorite products for her birthday. I don’t know anything about Mary Kay though, and don’t even know how to get my hands on them. Who sells Mary Kay products and how do I find them? I want to be sure that I am buying legitimate products and that the products are of good quality and not expired. Are there Mary Kay representatives or do I need to order the products online in order to get the products to give my mother for her birthday?

Answered: 2019-04-03 16:24:03

If you want to be able to find Mary Kay products, you need to find a local representative. You can find them at local festivals or at craft fairs typically. You may also want to go to your local library to see if there are any brochures available or cards left by reps who are in the area.

Answered: 2019-04-04 10:23:19

Look on social media for a local Mary Kay rep. Many of the reps have social media pages to ensure that their local clients have access to the products that they needed. The reps often show off when there are deals on certain products which can also help you save money on the products you choose to buy.

Answered: 2019-04-04 17:04:53

The best way to find a Mary Kay rep is to ask friends and family if they know one. You’d be surprised how many people sell and wear Mary Kay products. There is a good chance that someone you know is a representative themselves. This can help you to get advice from someone you trust about which products to try.

Answered: 2019-04-03 22:19:15

You can contact Mary Kay directly to find out who your local reps are. You can also go online to find out what products are available and purchase them directly from the company. The products will be shipped to your home quickly. You can still return the products if you aren’t satisfied with them after you try them.

We want to listen to your answers

Featured Treatment Providers